Contacts: Jacky Jiang
TEL: 0086 18258800889
FAX: 0086 371 55951125
ADD: Liangzhu Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou.
Configuration advantages of sterilization antisepsis
Configuration advantages of ethylene oxide sterilizer
- 1. Industrial control computer + Siemens splo control is adopted to realize automatic control of sterilization process and reliable and stable operation.
- 2. It has multiple real-time monitoring devices to improve the type of fault judgment, automatic alarm and automatic safety protection, and is safer to use.
- 3. The sterilizer monitoring and management system can provide multi-level account management, with different permissions for different personnel and operation record logs
- 4. The computer interface and all documents shall be in Chinese and English
- 5. Display the sterilization over shift and recorded data in the form of report and trend chart, and keep the sterilization process parameters permanently
- 6.High efficiency heating system: use hexahedral hot water circulation heating: it can be designed to heat the whole water area, shorten the heating time, achieve the best temperature uniformity, and also can increase the lower temperature required by the force
- 7. High efficiency pre vacuum system: portable vacuum pump, oil-free rotary vane vacuum pump + water ring vacuum pump.
Storage of epoxy ethane.
- 1 ethylene oxide shall be stored in a separate room. The room shall be equipped with ventilation, explosion-proof and fire-fighting facilities.
- 2 the ethylene oxide cylinder shall be stored in a cool place away from the heat source, and the storage temperature of ethylene oxide shall be lower than 30 ℃.
- 3 the ethylene oxide cylinder shall be provided with a fixed support.
Advantage of Ethylene oxide disinfection cabinet
- 1. It can kill all microorganisms, including spores, tuberculosis, bacteria, es, fungi, etc.
- 2. The sterilized articles can be wrapped and packaged as a whole, and can remain sterile before use.
- 3. In contrast, ethylene oxide does not corrode plastics, metals, and rubbers to prevent yellowing and embrittlement.
- 4. It can penetrate irregular, complex and impermeable articles (such as long and thin catheter) for sterilization.
- 5. It can be used for sterilization of articles that cannot be soaked in disinfectant, sterilized by dry heat, pressure, steam and other chemical gases.