TEL: 0086 18258800889
FAX: 0086 0371 55951125
ADD: Liangzhu Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou.
Requirement of small and medium-sized ethylene oxide sterilizers
- ① The relationship between concentration, temperature and sterilization time: in a certain range, the increase of temperature and concentration can shorten the sterilization time. The parameters of temperature, concentration and time must be selected reasonably when using ethylene oxide for sterilization.
- ② To control the relative humidity of sterilization environment and the water content of articles: the water content of bacteria and the water content of sterilization articles have a significant impact on the sterilization effect of ethylene oxide. In general, 60% - 80% RH is the best. Too little water content affects the penetration of ethylene oxide and alkylation of ethylene oxide, reducing its sterilization ability; too much water content, ethylene oxide is diluted and hydrolyzed, also affecting the sterilization effect. In order to achieve the ideal humidity level, the first step is to pre wet the sterilizer, which is generally required to be placed in the environment of 50% relative humidity for at least 2 hours; the second step can use humidification device to ensure the ideal humidity level in the cabinet room.
- ③ Attention should be paid to the influence of bacteria external protectors on the sterilization effect: the more organic substances contained on the surface of bacteria, the more difficult it is to kill; organic substances can not only affect the penetration of ethylene oxide, but also consume part of ethylene oxide. It is difficult to kill microorganisms in inorganic salt or organic crystal with ethylene oxide. Therefore, before the sterilization of ethylene oxide, the organic and inorganic pollutants on the articles must be fully cleaned to ensure the success of sterilization.
packaging of articles
- Previous：Ethylene oxide sterilizer and its application
- Next：Precautions for ethylene oxide sterilizer