Contacts: Jacky Jiang
TEL: 0086 18258800889
FAX: 0086 371 55951125
ADD: Liangzhu Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou.
What sterilization method is used for surgical mask
2. EO sterilization: common medical sterilization, with better sterilization effect. At present, ethylene oxide is widely used for sterilization of medical devices, and it is widely used for sterilization of masks, personal protective equipment and medical supplies. Ethylene oxide can form toxic glycol when encountering water, so it can not be used for food sterilization. Ethylene oxide (EO) is a kind of alkylating agent with strong penetrability. It can use all kinds of packaging materials and can be sterilized in the packaging state. It can kill all kinds of microorganisms (including bacteria, spores, es, fungal spores, etc.) at room temperature. It is suitable for biomedical polymer materials that are not resistant to high temperature treatment, such as natural rubber, polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, etc.
Sterilization process of mask
- 1. It is recommended to use dialysis bag for mask packaging, otherwise the sterilization cycle will be longer. Sterilization dialysis bag packaging for 8 hours (with preheating).
- 2. Packaging is the first step. After packing, sterilize, analyze and test.
How long does it take to resolve the mask after sterilization with ethylene oxide.
- 1. If natural parsing is used, it will take about 14 days.
- 2. If the analysis room is used, it will take about 5 days.
- 3. If the sterilization cabinet is used for analysis, it will take 2.5 days. This requires that the sterilization cabinet has a forced resolution function, which is forced to resolve for 12 hours, and then placed naturally for 2 days.
Hangzhou Bocon Mechanical And Electrical Equipments Co., Ltd. is a professional enterprise with design, development and manufacture of sterilizing equipment.Focusing on the R & D and manufacturing of ethylene oxide sterilization equipment, it is located at No. 220, Zhangshan Road, Renhe street, Yuhang District, Hangzhou. The company has a history of more than 20 years (formerly known as Hangzhou Dianda disinfection equipment factory) and is in a leading position in market share, enterprise popularity, product quality and technical level in this field. The company mainly produces ethylene oxide sterilizer (HMQ series products), file (cultural relic) sterilization equipment, preheating, analysis, waste gas treatment and other supporting products, and provides technical services related to ethylene oxide sterilization. Unik is the first domestic certified manufacturer that has developed an ultra large 100 cubic meter ethylene oxide sterilizer. It has dozens of products of different sizes (HMQ-100 m3, 80 m3, 50 m3, 30 m3, 20 m3, 10 m3, 6 m3, 3 m3, 1 m3, etc.), which are exported to more than 30 countries and regions.
- Previous：Sterilization process and technology of eto sterilizer
- Next：6 cube ethylene oxide sterilizer