Why use ethylene oxide sterilization cabinet?
In hospitals,health centers and other places, ethylene oxide sterilization cabinets are often used to sterilize articles. We know that there are many kinds of sterilization equipment in medical research, but the sterilization environment of each sterilization facility is different, so ethylene oxide sterilization cabinets are very popular in hospitals and other places.
Ethylene oxide sterilization cabinet uses ethylene oxide as the sterilizing agent, which can quickly realize the sterilization process. Let's learn the precautions for the use of ethylene oxide sterilization cabinet.
1. Keep the ethylene oxide sterilizer, gas cylinder or gas tank away from fire source and static electricity.
2. There should be no fire source, no rotating motor, no sun, good ventilation, and the temperature is lower than 40 ℃, but it should not be put in the refrigerator. Strictly formulate the storage requirements for inflammable and explosive materials.
3. Do not use too much force during dosing and bottle opening to prevent the liquid medicine from spraying out.
4. Monitor the air concentration of EO working environment every year.
5. Professional knowledge and emergency treatment training shall be provided for ethylene oxide staff. After excessive contact with ethylene oxide, remove the patient from the poisoning site quickly and inhale fresh air immediately; after skin contact, wash the contact area with water for at least 15 minutes and remove the dirty clothes; wash the eyes with liquid ethylene oxide or high concentration ethylene oxide gas for at least 10 minutes, in case of the above situation, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
6. Clean, repair and commission the ethylene oxide sterilization equipment regularly according to the requirements of the manufacturer.
7. Ethylene oxide can form toxic glycol when encountering water, so it can not be used for food sterilization.
Today, for medical masks, the disinfection and sterilization of disposable civilian masks use ethylene oxide sterilizers. The ethylene oxide sterilizer not only has good sterilization and disinfection effects, but also has a short disinfection and sterilization time. The patented technology of our company's ethylene oxide sterilizer has greatly reduced the sterilization time.
The size of our company's ethylene oxide sterilizer can be customized. Depending on the scale, different sizes of ethylene oxide sterilizers can be provided. Generally speaking, ethylene oxide sterilizers have several different specifications, such as 3 cubic meters, 6 cubic meters, and 10 cubic meters.