Contacts: Jacky Jiang
TEL: 0086 18258800889
FAX: 0086 371 55951125
ADD: Liangzhu Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou.
Different Masks On Filtration Efficiency
- (1) Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (85 ± 2) l / min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μ m in aerodynamics shall not be less than 95%, that is to say, it shall meet the grade of N95 (or FFP2) and above.
- (2) Suction resistance: under the above flow conditions, the suction resistance shall not exceed 343.2pa (35mmh2O).
- (1) Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow rate (30 ± 2) l / min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μ m is not less than 30%;
- (2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3 ± 0.3) μ m shall not be less than 95%;
- (3) Respiratory resistance: under the condition of filtration efficiency flow, the inspiratory resistance shall not exceed 49pa, and the expiratory resistance shall not exceed 29.4pa
The medical protective mask has a good particle filtration efficiency, which is suitable for the occupational protection of medical personnel when they contact with patients with airborne and droplet borne diseases;