Contacts: Jacky Jiang
TEL: 0086 18258800889
FAX: 0086 371 55951125
ADD: Liangzhu Economic Development Zone, Hangzhou.
Use And Replacement Of Masks
There are many kinds of medical masks. The common medical masks are disposable non-woven masks, gauze masks and special anti- masks.
- 1. Disposable non-woven mask, with more than three layers, can isolate bacteria and dust, and can be used once, safe and reliable, without the risk of secondary infection.
- 2. Gauze mask is the type of mask that has been used all the time. Gauze mask is widely used in the field of medical care and scientific research.
- 3. The anti- mask is mainly made of special materials, with filter layer in the middle. Generally, the filter layer is made of activated carbon felt or melt blown cloth. It has the effect of sterilization.
Duration of use
- 1. The mask is contaminated, such as blood stains, droplets and other foreign matters.
- 2. The user feels that the respiratory resistance increases.
- 3. The mask is damaged.
- 4. Dust proof filter cotton: when the mask and the user's face are well closed, when the user feels a great respiratory resistance, it means that the filter cotton is full of dust particles and should be replaced.
- 5. The anti gas filter box, when the mask and the user's door are well sealed, should be replaced when the user smells the poison.
- 6. The ordinary mask needs to be cleaned after wearing for about 2 hours. Before cleaning, soak it in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes. Activated carbon masks can be used for 2 days and N95 can be used for one week. If the mask is not worn for a long time after cleaning, it is better to clean it again.