Safety and environmental protection
Due to the explosive characteristics of ethylene oxide, the ethylene oxide sterilization device shall meet the corresponding standards, and the management of the sterilization workshop shall comply with the requirements of the detailed rules for the production and implementation of disposable sterile instruments (injection and transmission instruments):
1. Develop a complete and verified sterilization process plan and ethylene oxide storage, receiving and delivery system, assign special personnel to work with certificates, and operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures
2. The storage of ethylene oxide shall be separated from the sterilization production, with explosion-proof wall, cool, ventilated and sun proof storage room, with flammable, explosive and toxic signs, and equipped with fire-fighting equipment.
3. There shall be no open flame operation, substation equipment and other sparking equipment or operation within 30-50m around the sterilization workshop
4. During the sterilization process, it is strictly prohibited to wear spiked shoes to enter the site and smoke at the operation site to prevent explosion accidents
5. During the operation, pay close attention to the pressure and temperature changes and adjust them at any time
6. When opening the sterilizer at the end of the sterilization process, the doors, windows and ventilation equipment must be opened first. When the smell of ethylene oxide in the room is very strong, the electric light and flashlight lighting shall not be opened, except for the explosion-proof light.
7. The residual gas of ethylene oxide discharged after sterilization shall be properly treated and meet the environmental protection requirements
Our team is consistent, constantly challenging ourselves and striving to create value for our customers. Customer satisfaction is the only standard to measure the service quality of our company, because all our employees know that customers' products can be trusted by us. We have the responsibility and obligation to treat customers' products as our own.